Forms & Required Documents
At time of sentencing, Forms RC-1 through 4 must be completed for each Re-Entry Court participant. Please select a title below to download and print each form. See instructions and completion requirements listed below:
Forms and How to complete them:
- Form RC-1 - Re-Entry Court Eligibility Checklist
Defense counsel or other person as may be directed by the Judge completes Checklists 1 and 2.
- Form RC-2 - Re-Entry Court Suitability Checklist
- Form RC-3 - Re-Entry Court Program Plea of Guilty and Waiver of Rights
Defense counsel reviews “Plea of Guilty and Waiver of Rights Form” with defendant and obtains defendant’s initials and signature; defense counsel and sentencing judge’s signature.
- Form RC-4 - Client Contract for Participation in Re-Entry Court
Defense counsel obtains defendant and Re-Entry Court Judge’s signature
- Form RC-5 - Sentencing Minute Entry
The “Sentencing Minute Entry” details the recommended language be used by sentencing judge’s minute clerk for official court record